JCHS PTSA Core Values and Beliefs
Johns Creek HS PTSA Core Values and Beliefs
- We make commitments with care and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do. We communicate with each other.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the PTA resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- Volunteering is a vital role in communities and it should be FUN and rewarding. We are role models to our children.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our PTA. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are school, student, teacher and parent driven.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings, we will strive to be friendly, respectful and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate. We represent Johns Creek High School’s motto of Integrity, Service and Excellence.